The 10 Biggest and Boldest Insider Threats of 2019 and 2020
Published by Proofpoint
That risk is only increasing in an era of remote working and distributed teams. Without a holistic security strategy in place, organizations face insider-caused breaches from negligent, malicious and compromised insiders.
This e-book reviews 10 headline-grabbing insider threat incidents that provide a useful glimpse into the reality of this growing threat. (Some of these occurred or began before 2019, but all have been disclosed or prosecuted in 2019 or 2020.) We explore:
- What these incidents look like
- Who is behind them—and why
- Why insider incidents may be intentional, accidental or the result of account compromise
- How much they cost the organizations they hit
- What we can learn from them to better protect your organizations
In order to provide you with this free service, we may share your business information with companies whose content you choose to view on this website.
ERP, Server, Storage, Email, Server, Storage, Compliance, Software, Storage, NAS